Do you want a passionate foodie to work with on your marketing project? It is as easy as queuing the critic, Cue the Critic.
- Food Writing – For sponsored blog posts, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of restaurants I have worked with, please inquire via email.
- Brand Ambassador – If you are looking for a blogger to represent your restaurant, I can be your ambassador. Ambassadorship can be via a series of blog post, and mentions on Cue the Critic’s social media platforms. Additionally, I am available for travel, and on-camera work.
- Restaurant/Brand Events – Invite Cue the Critic to your next foodie event. I am more than happy [and willing] to learn about your products, culinary prowess and cooking techniques, causes and history.
- Travel – I am available to represent or accompany restaurants and chefs on trips as a food writer and photographer. I love to share my experience with my readers, and the internet at large.
- Product Review – If you have a product, cookbook, recipe, appliance, etc., that will be beneficial to Cue the Critic readers, by all means let me know. If I feel your item(s) are a good fit for my readers, I may host a giveaway for you.
- Television/Filming/Internet Radio – I love to talk about food, so any opportunity to do so in front of people is ideal and welcomed. My enthusiasm and passion is ever-present on my face when food is involved.
- Anything else? – Have an idea? Pitch it to me, I am all ears.
These are but a few examples of ways we can collaborate. I am open to creative suggestions and willing to step out of my element to accomplish any task. As long as I feel that there is value for my readers in what I am doing, I am willing to do it.